N&R Engineering is excited to announce that 2015 marks our 15th year of business!
We attribute our long-standing success to our hard-working team, dedicated clients, and supportive community of contractors and partners that have helped our company continuously achieve the best results.
Over the last 15 years, we have developed precision and focus in the following areas:
- Probabilistic/Reliability Analyses
- Structural/Thermal/Linear/Non-Linear Analyses
- Composites Structural Analysis including CMC and PMC
- Development of New Materials Technologies such as a Hybrid Turbine Blade with CMC Airfoils and Single Crystal Dovetails
- Estimating Risks for Aerospace Components such as High Pressure Turbine Blades
- Control System Design and Analysis for Aircraft Systems
- Verification and Validation Techniques
- MATLAB/Simulink Capabilities
- Data Analysis and Support
To learn more about the results we’ve achieved as a company, please download our White Paper.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.